12.02.2011

Welcome Local Clients!

Today I had the wonderful opportunity to participate in the Holiday Mini-Market here at Maxwell AFB.  I set up a display of work I've done, and had a continuous slideshow playing favorite pieces from my portfolio.

The best part of the day was meeting many, many wonderful people!  I've enjoyed putting my work online, but it was so refreshing to meet enthusiastic potential clients in person.  I really look forward to broadening my local clientele.

If you are new to my site, you're probably wondering where all the traditional sketch information is.  I am in the process of updating my site to more accurately reflect my offered services.  Just like the pictures on my business card, the options are diverse. 


If you expressed an interest in hiring me to draw for you, please visit the "Ordering Process" page to read the details and to submit your order.  The online form sometimes has trouble with attachments, so you can send photographs directly to: DebbieDraws@gmail.com.

And finally, I chose not to include my phone number on my card, but I realize now how important those little numbers are.  So if you would like to talk to me call 520-247-8921. 

I look forward to drawing for you!!!
Happy Holidays,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment